home about us email printables

August 24, 2011

Motherhood...

     Motherhood is amazing, and blissful, and some days down right hairy! I read a post over here, awhile ago about those exact moments I think we all have as mothers. Some days boil over with interruptions and mayhem. Shawni included a quote that I have been madly in love with ever since. It may in fact, be one of my very favorite quotes! It helps me remember that on those days where there are interuptions peaking at me from every corner, and yet nothing seems to be getting done, its alright. It helps me remember to soak up every ounce of my children while I can because they seem to grow up way to fast! Those joyful moments, mixed with all that mayhem and interruptions of life and motherhood, make this mortal journey sweet, and perfect.

Here is a free printable just for you! Go here to download it. Prints best as a 5x7


THANKS FOR VISITING!

This printable was made using the Mom Kit by: Just So Scrappy


I am linked up here:
Blue Cricket Designs,733blog

1 comment: