home about us email printables

January 31, 2011

I Heart February 14th

          Man, we love holidays around here, any excuse to party! One of our families favorite traditions on Valentines Day is having what we call Love Potion. I don't even remember where I found this recipe, I think it may have been Family Fun? The kids always look forward to having this at our Valentines dinner. Here is a little recipe card for you to make for your little ones! Hope you love it as much as we do! Enjoy.

Download me here

This is also fun gift for neighbors, your childs teacher or visiting teachers. Just attach the recipe card to a bag of red hots and add a cute bow.


Pin It

Happy Valentines Day!

UndertheTableandDreaming
I am linked up to the Sunday Showcase. Go
check out all the amazing Valentines Day crafts!



I used Just So Scrappy Cupid Kit to create this.

No comments:

Post a Comment