home about us email printables

April 12, 2011

Happy Easter

             I love the newness of spring! Man, I am so glad Easter is just peaking at us from around the corner! This is such a fun month for our little family, its filled to the tipy top with joy! A side from Easter, which is one of my very favorite holidays, we also have my sons birthday, and then the Mr. and I get to celebrate our 10th anniversary later in the month! I can hardly wait!

        Anyway, I was getting some cupcakes ready to take to my sons class for his birthday, and made some cupcake toppers to mark the occasion. I also whipped up some Easter ones for another family FUN-ction! More on that later.

      I wish I could post some pictures of these beauties on the cupcakes. They look darling. But, my poor camera is currently in need of some serious love and camera CPR. Hope you enjoy the printables and a very joyful Easter!

The download has 12 to a sheet and fits my square 2" scalloped punch perfect, for any of you that like to punch these out.
                                                                              
Download Me Here

                                                                           
Download Me Here
                                                                               Thanks for Visiting
Don't forget to follow for updates on all the projects and printables.

       The elements from these printables are from Just So Scrappy "Huntin' Eggs Kit'





2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Thanks so much for linking these cute things up to Try it Tuesday! Hope to see you tomorrow! Have a happy Monday!
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete