home about us email printables

January 12, 2012

Pottery Barn Inspiration

          Ok, so every time the Pottery Barn Kids catalog comes, so many projects get tacked on our "to do list". I could sit and soak up every page of cuteness for hours. It's my favorite thing to open the mailbox and find, for sure!

       I saw these and just knew they would make such fun art centers for our nieces for Christmas.

          We loved those! We thought we would tweak them a little and make them magnetic boards so the girls could switch out pictures easier, I am not big on having push pins in kids bedrooms. Especially younger kids. It makes me so nervous someone will end up eating one! Maybe its just me, but that's what inspired our little change to them.



        We think they turned out A-ok, I scooped up some magnets at Hobby Lobby that matched the girlies personalities and room colors. We loved seeing their reaction when we did our gift exchange with them. Hopefully they will get lots of great use out of them!

                                         THANKS FOR VISITING


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment