home about us email printables

May 4, 2012

Teacher Appriciation gifts...

            I can not believe Teacher Appreciation week is in 3 days! Ekk!! It totally snuck up on us this year. At our kids school the first two days of T.A. week is linked to a color. Monday they bring in something red. I knew we were not doing apples-they will get plenty of those. We came up with this red Bath and Body Works Strawberry foaming soap for them to take in. (Bath and body works is having a humungo sale on them right now, so if your behind the 8 ball this year like I am your in luck)! I also included the free printable for our followers to use as well. You can download that here.



Tuesday is Yellow Day so we are giving them this....I wish I could have found a yellow drink container but the yellow bow will have to do! Hope they can enjoy it, we found the drink containers at Walmart. We filled them with little individual Lemon Aid packets.


Here is a link of the label I made for the drink container. The free to download for our followers is  here.
To follow it only takes a minute on the side bar.

The other days this week are... bring in your teachers favorite flower, wear their favorite color, and write them a note.  I better get off the computer and round up our kids to get crack'n on there teachers letter of thanks!

Happy Blogging, and thanks for stopping by!




The labels were made with the "Back 2 School kit" and the "Sweet Treats Kit" from Just So Scrappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment