home about us email printables

September 7, 2012

Chalkboard Vinyl

     

  Howdy bloggy friends! Here's a new project using some fun chalkboard vinyl. I made a quote board for our upstairs loft area. Every six months our church has General Conference where our Prophet and leaders give us some pretty uplifting messages. We are able to view it on TV. You can read more about that here. Anyway, as time approaches  I am  getting soo excited that its only a few short weeks away! I really wanted something in our home to remember some of those amazing conference nuggets from some of our favorite talks. So I decided to put up some chalkboard vinyl and post quotes from conference to tide us over until the following conference. I so badly want those words spoken to soak up in our kids hearts and to remind them of our leaders council.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment