home about us email printables

November 6, 2012

Coaches Thank You Gift



              It's so hard to think the soccer season is coming to an end except for the stark reality on those early morning games when we are freezing! My son has two great coaches we wanted to thank for all their hard work and such a fun season. I found these 2 litter water bottles at Walmart for two dollars. That's right, 2 dollars. I couldn't believe it either. Then I added their names to it with a little outdoor vinyl for durability. I also put some York Peppermint Patty's in a cello bag, and made a fun printable to go with it. Hope this free printable helps you thank those great coaches or team moms!
       

The printable is free to our followers, it only takes a minute over on the side. For our followers the link is here.
 
Thanks for Visiting and Happy Crafting!!

 
                                     

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea! I'll be using a similar idea for my daugther's volleyball coach! Thanks!
    Cindy @ Crazylou

    ReplyDelete