home about us email printables

January 31, 2011

Sewing Pattern Notebook


   
         So I was starting to feel like I was finding pieces to some of my patterns every where! Arhhh. I knew I had to do something before I lost these little buggers for good. So, I decided the easiest way to organize my patterns was to put them in a 3 ring binder. I ended up putting each pattern in their own frezzer size zip lock bag, labeled the outside of the bag, I attached any pictures from their original packaging to the outside of the zip lock. Then I use a hole punch right on my zip lock. It makes it so easy. The patterns stay in the zip lock and I can pull the whole baggie out when I need to use it. I don't have too many patterns right now, but I imagine it may  be helpful to use dividers to separate the different sections of patterns.

Here's the cover I whipped up for my notebook. Hope this download will inspire you to organize your sewing patterns! I'd love to hear how you stash your patterns away.

The majority of this printable was made using Hot Pink Pansy's Lou Lou Kit
Check out her site she has AMAZING stuff! I know you'll love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment