home about us email printables

March 25, 2011

Boys Shirt Spruce Up

         Can I just say I love me some iron on t-shirt transfers! They are so fun and super easy to cover up any stains or just add some life to a plain shirt! Love it! Here are two I whipped up.

        I was watching TV with my little fella and a wonder bread commercial came on and a little inspiration was born....or shall I say bread. :)
                                                                            He is pretty Wonderful!


Then I made this number.



I created this shirt using elements from the kit So Jordan from Just So Scrappy 
        
                                             Check out  SO many more fun boy shirts over here



I Am Momma Hear Me Roar



      Also, if you are up for creating shirts using photos there is also a great free site called Be Funky, my SIL told me about. She has used it before and made some darling shirts for the kids! They have some pretty fun photo editing effects.
                                                                     THANKS FOR VISITING!                                                            

4 comments:

  1. Love the baby got bugs, too funny. Both are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you just "came up: with those!! You are incredibly talented and creative. Love them, they turned out super cute...as did your other 2 prjects. The hanger idea is ideal and I am glad you shared it-we will be doing that one for sure. The towels turned out awesomne too-good job!

    ReplyDelete