home about us email printables

April 1, 2011

Plastic Grocery Bag Holder

        Do you always have those plastic grocery bags everywhere? I sure did. Love them, but man they were getting unruly. I was tickled pink to discover I had just enough fabric from a previous project to make a holder to stash them in. Don't you just love it when that happens! This truly was the best nap time project ever. It took maybe 15 minutes to whip this up once the material was cut. It is so nice to now have something to tame those bags and make storing them cute.There are a ton of tutorials out there on these darling numbers, but I found this one over here most helpful, so simple and easy breezy.  Here's the finished project.



Send me your pictures if you sew one up, I would love to see your fabulous creations!
Thanks for visiting!


I am linked up here:

2 comments:

  1. I haven't even taken a picture of it ever so I have no link to share, but I definitely have made these, AND that's the same tute I used, lol. Love makeit-loveit!
    These bag holders are fabulous! We go through garbage bags like CRAZY around here (even more now that Baby C has decided plastic bags are awesome- he races for any garbage can in sight and grabs the bag, tips it over, and eats all the contents before I can even rush to stop it it seems like! Bad news).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Thanks so much for linking up this project too, to Try it Tuesday ! Hope to see you tomorrow!
    Have a great day!
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete