home about us email printables

June 15, 2011

End of the school year shirt

        It's been awhile....My time to craft these days have been very slim. Hopefully, now that school is two days away from wrapping up, things will start to calm down, I sure hope anyways! I did manage to whip up a shirt for the last day of school for my little fella. I found this cute idea over at Tip Junkie

    When I went to make this all I had handy was iron on transfer paper for dark shirts. That wasn't what I needed seeing as the shirt we were going to use was white. I decided to give it ago anyway and it worked. Its nice to know the dark Avery iron on transfer papers will work on both light and dark shirts! I love "accidentally" finding this stuff out.


The front of his shirt

Back of his shirt
                                                                         THANKS FOR VISITING!
                                                



Graphics used on this shirt were from Just So Scrappy: Back 2 School Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment