home about us email printables

January 12, 2012

I think I'm addicted...

       Hello group, my name is Jenn and I am addicted to iron on vinyl!  It seems like most of my project these days involves my trusty iron. Here are a few of the things we whipped up lately.
We put names on all the stockings. The kids got SO excited about this one.

I spruced up one of my daughters old sweat shirts.

 We made a pillow for the kids Great Grandma to use in her garden chair outside. The chair has hand prints from all the grandkids painted on it, that's what inspired our design.

             Made a shirt for an upcoming activity for the youth of our church.

            I also made a shirt for Mr. Build It, who loves to golf, and big putts.


        I really can't seem to get enough of this stuff. Its fun and super easy. Anyway, we hope your having fun getting your craft on as well! Have a great weekend and happy crafting!

                                            THANKS FOR VISITING!
     Don't forget to follow. You won't want to miss some of the building projects and tutes coming soon!

Pin It

1 comment: