home about us email printables

January 20, 2012

Inch by Inch...

       Today I want to share these growth charts we made for a craft show, these collapsible charts were inspired by this post. They have been a little time consuming to make with the painting and glazing, but well worth it. We also did all the tick marks by hand, and I love how it turned out. Then I applied all the vinyl I cut from my silhouette. The pictures do not do them justice at all.
     These growth charts  make me want to soak up all the moments even more that seem to go by so fast when you have kids. I love to see them grow into the amazing people they are meant to be, but my heart just melts to see them grow quite so fast. We would love to see any projects you use to capture your kids as they grow.
THANKS FOR VISITING!

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see this post come through my reader! I LOVE it when I see other people's versions of my tutorials :) Your growth charts adorable, I love how you made each one so unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these! I just pinned them!

    ReplyDelete