home about us email printables

February 5, 2012

Put a RING on it...

           I don't think our kids could be any more excited to send valentines to school for their friends. I remember always looking forward to all those fun holiday parties in school. Since our kids LOVE ring pops....



they asked for a whole slew of them to give to their friends at their class valentines day party. So I made these little "3 RING Circus" valentines to use on the ring pops.
        I printed them on card stock, cut, and the kids attached them to the ring pop with tape.  I included the free printable for you as well here. Happy Love Day!


                                            THANKS FOR VISITING!


Pin It



The graphics for the printable are compliments of Just So Scrappys Big Top Kit

2 comments: