home about us email printables

February 23, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day


     Hard to believe we are almost three months into the year already! Shocking isn't it. I am SO looking forward to St. Patricks Day!! I made up these little dittys to give as gifts to some of my favorite leprachauns!
 
Then I found these cute mugs at the dollar store and filled them up with almond hershey kisses.
Those kisses are wrapped in gold and oh so yummy! Far to many of them ended up getting "sampled". I wrapped up the cups in cello paper and a bow.



Then I threw this subway art in a frame and waalaa! I feel like it's starting to feel a bit more like St. Pattys Day around here.


Hope you and all your little leprechauns have a great St. Pattys Day!

For Build It Sew It Love It followers, (it only takes a minute over at the side bar) I have included the link to the printable for my followers. Here is the link to the St Patty Day quotes and subway art printables. Enjoy. Thanks for visiting!

The St Pattys Day quotes came from verses4cards
I used the Lucky Kit from Just So Scrappy on both Printables!

I am linked up here:
Blue Cricket Design, Night Owl Crafting, Sew Woodsy
Fireflies and Jelly Beans, Paisley Passion, Somewhat Simple
Its a Keeper,DIY Home Sweet Home

1 comment: