home about us email printables

March 3, 2011

Car Table

           To say my son loves cars is a total understatement! He loves to drive those little things all over the place. However, our walls were sometimes used as a launching pad, and Mama didn't like that one bit! So for Christmas, Ben  Santa built a car table for our little Mr. We had the cute little car mat for some time. It got played with on occasion, but now that its on the table, he uses it ALL the time, amazing what a little 'ol  table can do. It totally saved my sanity because he never drives the cars along the walls anymore! I think that was not only a gift for him but us also!





                                      The trim along the top edge of the car table/mat is this bendable wood stuff. Not real wood. It's nice beceause it bends along the lines of the table easily when your constructing it. Plus, we loved it becasue its more forgiving if our little Mr. were to fall and hit the edge of the table.


Thanks for visiting!

I am linked up here:

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing idea.
    Don't forget to join me for More The Merrier Monday and link up all of your great projects.


    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love the shot of your little guy off to the side playing with his car! I have a car player at my house, too~don't you just love the sounds they make when they are playing cars? It's music to my ears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I love the shot of your little guy off to the side playing with his car! I have a car player at my house, too~don't you just love the sounds they make when they are playing cars? It's music to my ears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of my kids would LOVE this! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!
    Tasha
    ps~I am your newest follower, I can't wait to see your other projects!
    (I have a linky party every Tuesday and I'd love it if you stopped by!)
    www.dotdotdotthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete